Saturday 5 March 2011

Whoops...

So the last post I made, "An Explanation..", yeah that went well. NOT.
I wrote what I felt, had felt about a particular person and it just so happened that the person saw it and didn't take to kindly to me writing about his less-than-lovely moments and personality traits.
He asked me to tweak it, and I did, a now I don't see any reason to censor my words at all. He is a controlling, manipulative, deceitful and evil person. He would like to think that he is laid back and reserved in his judgments, but really he is more judgmental than anyone I know but it is made worse by the fact that he acts so unspoken about it. At least if I don't like someone, I will make my feelings known (by writing about it in my blog :))
But that is by far the BEST thing about him. I couldn't possibly tell you the worst without someone whom loves me reading this and wanting to kill him. Lets just leave it at evil shall we?
So this is basically me saying "FUCK YOU CUNT", I can write about whatever I like and will not tweak or edit my words. I will not be controlled by you any more!?!?! Get That? good....
Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment